My Music background
I belong to a middle class family. I was the pioneer to enter in this creative and melodious industry where I started my musical journey at age of 11 years. However music is in my genes as its come to me from my mother who always wanted to learn so, when she sensed I have good voice and more importantly passion for music, She made me to join regular classical music sessions with my first music Guru Mrs, Sabanvis ma'am and after that with Vaishali Tai", who inculcate in me the proper attitude and respect for the music.
Accomplishment of 5 musical exams from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya with good grade leads me to decide to aspire BA & MA in classical music from SNDT University Pune and I landed in Pune. Where not only my musical skills developed but also I got various opportunities to perform on the different platform.
Apart from all this I worked as a Music Teacher in many schools for 7 years. I also worked with TORRINS for one year as a music teacher. I was always interested in folk music. During my college tenure I joined many folk group as a lead singer. I used to sing for Lokdhara group for 5 years. I have also performed as a lead singer in Akluj Lavani Mohotsav (well known Lavani completion in Maharashtra).
My journey at Muziclub began in 2016 as a Music teacher for kids.
1) Shruti tai Ambekar- (Jaipur gharana gayaki, Pune)
2) Pournima Dhumale maam (Pune)
3) Shital More maam (Pune)
4) Mrs Sabanvis ma’am (Amaravati, Maharashtra)
5) Vaishali Tai (Amaravati Maharashtra)
My achievements/performances from 11 years till now.
· Won 1st prize (Gold) in 12th for classical music.
· Performed as a lead singer in Akluj Laawni mahotsav
· Won prize in various singing competition in school and college.
· Given audition for many reality shows like Indian Idol, Sa re ga ma pa (Hindi & Marathi), Gaurav Maharastracha, Pune idol etc.
· Engaged in numerous recording projects as a singer which also includes some theatres drama.
My viewpoints about music:
Music in my humble opinion is the world to me, it makes me think about how it relate to life and to other people. It can be an escape or an opportunity to rejuvenate your mind. A moment to dive in and to hold something unique.
Music could be your job, interest or a forever growing collection you cherish a lifetime.
It is a response to rhythm and melody, whereby we can lose our inhibition and simply let ourselves go!
· I teach Indian classical from the beginner to the advance level both hobby and grade.
· I teach Light music hobby.
· My forte is to teach small kids from 3.5 years.
I have been working with Muziclub since last four years. Muziclub is wonderful place and I feel like a second home there. I learned many good things at Muziclub apart from music. The management and the Principal are very supportive. It’s a great platform and a great place to start your musical journey and to upgrade it.
I am fortunate to be the part of Muziclub.