Combining Technology Knowledge and flavor for music, the role of Technology Consultant at Muziclub provides a great opportunity to make a difference to the field of Music Education leveraging Technology.
We consider Technology to be a key enabler for delivering music services on a large scale through diverse methods. We are looking for self-driven candidates with great technology skills and aptitude who love accepting and delivering in challenging assignments. Music knowledge and skills is desirable though not necessary. However, we expect the successful candidate to reflect good aware and passion towards Music education.
Your duties will vary depending on the nature of the project, but may include:
- Meeting with other team members, teachers, artists and students to understand requirements
- Define the scope of work and agree on timelines
- Clarifying system specifications, understanding work practices and the nature of business
- Developing the agreed solutions and implementing new systems or modifications
- Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing new systems and technology solutions
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports
- Organizing and/or providing training for end users
- Researching and recommending relevant technology solutions and trends
Market rates. Negotiable based on the profile. Performance bonus and benefits.
Average 40 hrs per week. Flexible hours in line with the schedule of other team members and work required.
Please respond with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.