I am a Music Producer and Sound Engineer. My musical journey started at the age of 6 I started taking music lessons in Tabla, Harmonium and Hindustani vocals. I learned them for around 8 years and finished my Sangeet Visharad (BA in music) in both Tabla and harmonium at the age of 15. Simultaneously I also started taking Piano and keyboard lessons from the age of 12. I have finished my Grade 8 in Electronic Keyboard, Grade 8 in Music Theory, Grade 8 in Rock and pop Keyboard and Grade 5 in Piano from Trinity college of music, from Trinity. After my schooling i enrolled in a 3 year bachelor degree sound engineering course in Pune and Learned numerous aspects of Music making. I have also learned orchestration from the Berklee college of Music's online platform.
Since then I have performed at various events, TV shows and music festivals across the country namely HCL Digital Concerts, Music mojo at Kappa TV, and many college fests. I have won state level youth festival competition for Harmonium and Light classical vocals for two consecutive years. I have also produced numerous songs for singers and musicians across many genres of music. I work at Idanim Studios where I look for the recording, arrangement, mixing and mastering aspects of the music creation process.
I have teaching experience of 4 years in Keyboard, Piano and Music theory and other aspects of music production as well. I am also associated with the band called 'Idanim' formed by various Muziclub teachers and we have performed at many notable venues.
The music education today has changed a lot since these past few years. Incorporating Technology in music education is a must for the overall development and engagement of students from different backgrounds and ability levels. Also i feel that understanding today's music scenario, knowing what genre the students are listening to and teaching them the concepts and skills according to that leads to great results.
Courses I teach:
– Keyboard Hobby and Grades till grade 8.
– Rock and Pop Keyboard till grade 8.
– Piano Hobby till advanced and Grade till grade 5.
– Music theory trinity/ABRSM till grade 8.
– Music Production/Music Arrangement/Music composition. I have relevant experience in the field and can focus on many individual topics in this vast field such as DAWs (certified in Logic Pro, Pro Tools) Ableton, Synthesis, Beat Programming, Bollywood music production, Sound recording, mixing, mastering, Orchestration, Vocal Production and many other aspects involved with music making process starting from the basics to advanced levels.
My association with muziclub:
I started taking my advanced piano lessons in Muziclub in 2013-14 and then started teaching here in 2015. The association has been off over 6 years and it is awesome. The focus here is on the all round development of a student and not only on the marks or syllabus aspect of the music courses.